SERA GAMBLE SPEAKS!
Showrunner Sera Gamble sent Zap2it a note for all the fans who have been diligently voting (over and over again!). "Hey-- just a quick note on behalf of Bob, Eric, myself, and the whole gang here at Supernatural," she writes. "We want to thank our incredible fans for your support. We hear you've been keeping us in the running against some very worthy competition. Regardless of what happens, we're deeply touched as always that you've got our backs. (But yeah, of course we'd love to see Jensen and Jared on the cover -- and we think they couldn't deserve it more -- so please do keep voting for 'em.) Thanks again, guys!"
Y'ALL HEAR THAT?
We are nothing if not tenacious!
CHUCK IS BACK IN 1ST PLACE AFTER WE OVERTHREW HIM LAST NIGHT, IT'S TIME TO SEAL THE DEAL AND GET THAT COVER IN THE BAG! Chuck is airing tonight, this might work for or against us idk.
You can treat this like a regular FFA but remember the whole point is to vote!
YOU CAN FOLLOW THE COUNTDOWN HERE
CLICK TO VOTE
OBLIGATORY CHEESY MOTIVATIONAL MUSIC:
1. TYPING IN ALL CAPS GIVES LESS ERROR PAGES
2. CAPTCHA never uses a capital "i" if you see one that looks like "l" IT'S AN "L"
3. All CAPTCHAS have 6 digits. Reload the CAPTCHA if you can't see one of the digits.
TRY CLEARING YOUR RECENT HISTORY + RELOADING IF THE POLL PAGE WONT LOAD
USUAL RULES APPLY: - Be nice - No porn - Max 3 gifs.
- Keep pictures at a reasonable size. (How?)
- Respect the community-wide shipping-lite and no gossip rules.
- NO SPOILERS FROM UNAIRED EPISODES (read our spoiler policy). Use spoilertext to talk about recent shows/movies.